Creating a Culture of Respect
Relationship Building using DISC
(9:00am – Noon)
Challenged with communication or effective collaboration in your teams? Join us for a morning of engaging conversation and an understanding of how personality styles affect business relationships.
Learn the four primary DISC behaviour styles D (Dominant), I (Influence), S (Steady) and C (Conscientious) and recognize that each styles has distinct and predictable behaviours.
- what motivates each style
- how to avoid making judgements about others
- strategies to support more effective conversation
- what engages and disengages each style
Each participant receives:
- personalized DISC assessment
- relationship building workbook
- tips and templates that integrate strategies learned into daily workplace activities
Workplace Respect Awareness
(1:15pm – 4:30pm)
Designed for any and all employees in the organization, this discussion based workshop helps participants understand their role in creating a Respectful Workplace.
This interactive workshop reviews the legal responsibilities of both employers and employees and will help participants:
- define what behaviours create disrespectful environments and create respectful workplaces
- determine the costs and consequences of not dealing with disrespectful behaviour
- understand what to do if they witness or experience disrespectful behaviour
- know how to support a more respectful workplace