Have you signed up to participate in the complimentary 3rd annual World Business and Executive Coaching Summit pre summit series for coaches? NO COST, NO SALES PITCHES.
- The Summit brings together the top coaches in the world to help us:
- Get more clients (and find clients willing to pay higher rates)
- Deal more effectively with clients and help them achieve their goals.
- Discover new strategies that will help your clients grow their businesses
Learn new brain based learning strategies to process information
And so much more.
Participating Coaches include John Maxwell, Marshall Goldsmith, Jay Abraham, Daniel Pink, Brendon Burchard, Frances Hesselbein, Peter Drucker, Michael Port, Verne Harnish, and Vishen Lakhiani.
I’m excited to attend the Pre-Summit which takes place from May 1st to May 31st.
Workplace Respect – May 30
Register for May 30
Do some people make you feel uncomfortable at work? Do you spend a lot of time managing conflict and complaints between co-workers?
Attend FRAMING RESPECT – Creating a respectful workplace and leaders who support it.
Half-day – Awareness Session: Any and every employee in the organization
Full-day – Awareness + Implementation Session: Senior Leaders, HR professionals (includes lunch)
The morning Awareness Session is a highly interactive workshop that offers:
- an overview of the legal responsibilities of employees and employers
- definition of a respectful workplace
- discussion about how to create a more respectful workplace
- case studies on what you can do when you experience or witness disrespectful behaviour
The afternoon Implementation Session offers employers the opportunity to learn how to create and integrate a workplace respect policy into their organization. Tips are also provided on how to facilitate the workshop so you can offer it to your employees in the future! This session takes place in the afternoon (immediately after the awareness session) and includes a facilitators guide for future reference.